Friday, February 15, 2008

Hi Everyone!
So this is my new blog about health! I hope that we are going to talk about soooo much on here. My goal with this blog is to talk about all kinds of health issues and how they can be prevented and treated through both alternative and allopathic (or traditional western) medicine. Over the next few weeks, I hope to start off with miscarriage, infertility, and pregnancy (since I know a lot about that) and broaden to heart disease, cancer, and other health issues. If you have any special requests for topics please let me know!
Andie

1 comment:

islandgirl4ever2 said...

Great and welcome to Blogland!! I am looking forward to reading your blog and will add you to my blogroll.. Feel free to jump over to my blog, too... you can read about my life in France and other topics that come to my mind... I am a big fan of homeopathic/natural and holistic practices and treatments... Thanks for your blog.. It will be a treat.. Ciao, Leesa